IBM Maximo/ICD Consulting
Jantacare provides the full range of technical and business services to implement, upgrade, support, and enhance your Maximo EAM, SCCD and ICD environment.
Assessment, Solutioning & Implementation Services
Starting with a strategic plan and successful implementation – Jantacare provides following number of services that will help your business realize positive return on investment. These services include:
Gap Analysis & Solutioning:
- Analysis of your work and maintenance processes, both technical and functional
- Gap analysis to identify functional gaps and provides a detailed gap resolution for each identified functional gap.
- Performing architecture and business process analysis by reviewing any available as-is and to-be process documentation
- Analysis for required hardware and software components
- Performing Maximo/ICD License Assessments to ensure that you continue to remain compliant with your IBM Maximo/ICD license requirements
- Assess requirements and create a solution design.
- Enforcing project management best practice standards by firmly controlling scope and deliverables
- Technical Upgrade Process- there are three possible approaches to a Maximo/ICD upgrade project:
- Using IBM Maximo/ICD upgrade utilities to run the upgrade
- Installing the new version of Maximo/ICD and manually migrating components from the older system
- conducting a re-implementation of Maximo/ICD in cases where the gaps between the existing system and the desired to-be system are sizeable enough to treat the project as a new implementation of Maximo/ICD
- Identifying and analysing the data to be migrated
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Providing post implementation support
Technical Implementation Services:
- Infrastructure Architecture Design
- Maximo/ICD Product Installation
- Organization Creation
- GL Accounts
- Charts of Accounts
- Currency codes
- Sites Creation
- E-mail listener configuration
- Start Centre Configuration
- SMTP Server Configuration
- Process Workflow development
- Apply Technical Best Practices
- Upgrades & Migrations
- Integration with ERPs (SAP, Oracle etc..)
- Performance Tuning
- Report Development(Cognos, BIRT )
- Application and Form Administration
- Adding Domains, Change/modify the data/filed attributes and parameters
- Configuring escalations. Cron Task modification
- Field Level Mbo ,Bean Customizations & Enhancements
- Inbound, outbound processing class and user exit class modification
- Interface Development
- Email configurations for work flows/escalations
- Changing the Application level/System Level XMLs
- User Administration, User management(adding and deleting users from Security ,Person Groups)
- Application Usage and access Modifications control.(Group level security, conditional expression Manager)
- Work flow management and Administration
- Configuring and Administering MIF
- Data integrity check., Handling the exceptions
- Report administration
- Backend error, Index violation errors, Open cursor Errors
- Back up restorations. Data upload
- LAD setup for TDS and AD
- VMM Sync Configuration
- User Sync Through TDI Integration
WebSphere (WAS) Configuration:
- WAS Installation
- Dmgr/Nodes Creation
- Profile and Nodes Creation
- JMS Configuration
- Server Creation and Server Clustering
- JDBC Connections
- Virtual Host Creation
- Buses Creation
- Other SCCD Related WAS configuration
- Generic JVM Argument setting
- Thread Pools properties setting
Multi JVM Deployment Architecture for load sharing and better performance
- MEA Cluster
- CRON Cluster
- UI Cluster
- Report cluster
Every Maximo customer requires their own customized reports. Reporting is a critical component of your business enterprise. Whether you are using a month-end analysis report, a cost detail report, or an ad hoc report.
Our Customised Reports will help you for full reporting cycle
Integration capabilities provided by the Maximo/SCCD MEA platform fall into 2 categories:
- Solutions that support integration with specific products
- Tools that support enabling integration with any external product.
Jantacare consultants provides integration solutions for the tools that are supported by Maximo/SCCD.
Often called the MIF or MEA, the integration framework provides a variety of integration capabilities to query and integrate data between Maximo/SCCD and other applications.
Complete standards-based integration enablement environment for Maximo providing services for XML, HTTP(S), JMS, JDBC and Web services.
· Supports both synchronous and asynchronous Web services based integration. Synchronous Web services can be used for real-time querying into Maximo from Portals or from within 3rd party applications.
Supports multiple integration formats and method with extensive mapping and transformation facilities
Rules engine for integration mapping, processing and routing.
Built-in auditing, recovery, notification and management facilities.
With Maximo there are 2 add-on products that enable end-to-end integration with SAP and Oracle e-Business
As part of SCCD, there are ITIC adapters available that support the loading data from discovered tools such as TADD and Altiris
A TADDM to CCMDB Integration Composer Adapter is externally available for loading Actual CIs
Netcool OMNIBUS-SCCD Integration
Integration between Omnibus and SCCD
Integration of the SCCD Service Desk with SAP Solution Manager Service Desk
Maximo/SCCD tooling that assists with migrating configuration data between environments (Dev to Test to Prod)
Content Catalog is considered a best practice for content harvesting and distribution.
TDI is an external tool that assists with integrating data between Maximo/SCCD and external applications.